Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last night's project...

Recently, my loving fiance got me a new cellphone that I am wholeheartedly in love with.  For serious, you guys.  It's my first "smart phone", which very well could be the reason I love it so much, but this thing seriously rocks.  I can now keep track of my Myfitnesspal.com account (and I *do* -regularly, even!), my kids reward charts (I LOVE the iRewardChart app...  it's a star-based chart system with different tasks and rewards you can set yourself.  It's pretty sweet)!  I can even blog from my backyard now!  ...which I'm not doing at the moment, given that it's only 8:30 in the morning and I'm pretty focused on getting coffee in my bloodstream.  ....Oh, how my life has changed in about a week,  I question how I lived without it!  Kidding.  Sort of.

I love my phone so much that, of course, I had to make a pretty little case for it.  After much searching on Ravelry, I finally decided on this one.  It's so pretty...  unfortunately, I only had a little bit of yarn so I ended up running out before it was big enough to make the envelope-style case that I wanted.  Luckily, it *was* big enough to make a "sock" or sleeve...

I love it!

Here it is all buttoned up.

Needless to say, I still want to make the lined, envelope style case but I have plenty of other unfinished projects to finish before I move onto that one.  And, for now at least, I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever! I would totally make one of those for my phone if I know at all how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete