Thursday, June 6, 2013

This week's menu...


**(I wrote this on Monday, planning to get a picture of my menu planner -as I usually would-, but that just hasn't happened yet...  so this is what my family has eaten most of the week...  prepare yourself, it's been a lazy one so far)**

Oh, man...  end of the school year...  I don't know if I'm ready for this...  Especially the big one's pre-pre-teen attitude...  it's all too much!!!

On a happy note, the garden is doing wonderfully (overall) and I didn't have to go grocery shopping thanks to my generous in-laws (thanks again, you guys!)...  it's really helpful, but I feel like I need to take inventory of our fridge/freezer/pantry in order to get any real menu planning done.  So, of course, rather than looking to see what we have, I went off of my memory (which means we'll be eating a lot of chicken)...

...this week's menu...

Monday: rotisserie chicken and french bread from Meijer with fresh veggie sticks from the snack drawer (it got late...  I didn't have time to do anything else...  we all have days like this)

Tuesday: soup and salad (Rye has her last G.S. meeting of the school year, where she'll be graduating from Daisies to Brownies, so dinner has to be quick)

Wednesday: Oven roasted chicken with veggies

Thursday: mushroom stroganoff over wild rice blend

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: chicken thighs with corn/potato mash

Sunday: Go out???

...lots of chicken, I know, but it'll do for now.

Hopefully, I'll have a pantry organizing post coming your way soon.  Until then...

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment