Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This week's menu... 12/30/13-1/5/14...

So, long time no post.  Sorry guys, the holidays are always a little crazy around here...  basically, from mid-October-Halloween-planning through mid-April (my Mom's birthday), I'm pretty busy...  but especially from Thanksgiving through Valentine's Day...  then come more birthdays...  anyway, I'll get into more of that in a future post.  This one is about our menu...


...this week's menu...
Monday:  Picante chicken and rice (I know I've had this on the planner recently, but I never actually got around to making it until last night)

Tuesday:  Crock-Pot Potato & Kielbasa Chowder

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner...  'cause why not?  (I don't know if my kids even know that this is a thing...  so I figure it's about time we do it)

Thursday:  Roasted duck and root vegetables  (recipe to come)

Friday:  Pizza night

Saturday:  Creamy broccoli soup

Sunday:  Hamburgers and oven fries

What's on your menu this week?








...oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment