Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This week's menu... 12/9/13-12/15/13...

Oh, man...  I love the holidays, but holycrapamIexhausted!  Seriously, there's so much going on that I don't even feel like meal planning (which is something that I'd normally look forward to).  I'm sure I'll get over it once the holidays are through...


...this week's menu...

Monday:  spaghetti night

Tuesday:  buffalo chicken pasta (...never happened last week and I still have a taste for it...)

Wednesday:  soup and salad

Thursday:  pizza night

Friday:  Moo's cooking...  she wants to do Asian food again, so we'll see what happens*

Saturday:  Leftovers or whatever is easy

Sunday:  picante chicken and rice

*Moo wants to start her own blog, which is set up but won't get going until she's earned electronic privileges back (it sucks being grounded, huh?)

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment