Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And here I thought the stress would end after the holidays...

....and the house should be cleaned too, right?  I dunno, I guess life has been a few steps ahead of me lately.  I suppose it's normal to be in a bit of a slump this time of year...  The snow just won't go away- as soon as you think it's over, there it is the next morning.  It's getting a little frustrating.  I JUST WANT TO GO OUTSIDE.

Spring will be here soon enough...  according to accuweather.com, at least.

In the meantime, I've had even more crafty A.D.D. than usual.  I'm still trying to finish the embroidery that should have only taken a couple of days, but the idea of this craft sale I'm doing with my "wife" (best friend of many years) has me a little flighty with my crafting.  I'm doing my market bags and produce bags...  and maybe a few other things.

There are three sizes...  this picture shows (from left to right) 
a small bag and two medium ones.

...my produce bags!
I cannot stress enough just how much I love these things.
They're so tiny, but they stretch and hold SO much!
(I apologize for the slightly blurry picture, this was the best out of ten or so)

I'm debating whether or not to sell the pattern for the bags...  they're crocheted.  If you're interested, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment