Monday, August 6, 2012

Going wedding crazy....

...Seriously, now.  As much as I'm looking forward to our long overdue BIG DAY, the whole thing is driving me mad.

~late night meltdowns over petty little things

~a nearly week-long mini-freak-out because (ohmygod) there's a latrine at the forest preserve we booked for our venue.  I mean, seriously, it's a forest preserve...  have you ever been to one that *did* have a flushing toilet?

~ we need HOW much tulle?!?!

~100 4 ounce jars of jam, not to mention cutting out all of the fabric and the vellum toppers I designed

~two three bouquets that I'm hand-making from ribbons, laces, muslin, etc.  ....can't forget to make one to toss!

~Is my dress going to be finished in time???

~WE STILL DON'T HAVE A MUSICIAN BOOKED!

~budget budget budget budgetbudgetbudgetbidgetbidgerbujdfer

Gaaaaahhhh....  and it's ten to two in the morning and I just finished canning some stock.

Pictures of all of this wedding madness will be up soon.

Tutorial(s) coming soon as well.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment