Monday, August 12, 2013

This week's menu... 8/12/13-8/18/13...

Well, my boy's fifth birthday went very well for him...  Chuck E. Cheese was a blast for all of the kids (and a few of the adults, I think!), then we finished off the day at my husband's aunt and uncle's house for a family party...  LOTS of fun.

...my favorite picture from yesterday...

However, I started losing my voice before we even left the first party.  I feel like crap today...  I'm a little relieved to have so many leftovers to start this week with, that means less work for this sick mom.


(continue reading after the jump)

...this week's menu...

Monday:  Leftover Italian chicken (I ended up making this on Saturday instead of Thursday...  it was delicious)

Tuesday:  Leftover lamb (from the family party on Sunday, which meant that I didn't make Ollie's spaghetti for his birthday, and brings us to our next meal) & mixed veggies

Wednesday:  Ollie's (late) birthday dinner...  Spaghetti, spinach and apple juice

Thursday:  Ratatouille

Friday:  Pizza night

Saturday:  Oven roasted chicken & summer vegetables

Sunday:  Buffalo chicken pasta & broccoli

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment