Monday, August 5, 2013

This week's menu... 8/5/13-8/11/13...

So, I've been a slacker with the blog posts again, BUT I've been a busy lady otherwise!  The kids are *almost* ready to go back to school (I just have to scrounge up some old shirts to use as art smocks and make sure their gym shoes fit/are in decent condition.  Otherwise, all of their supplies are purchased/labeled/ready to go!  Aaaannnnddd....  I put together a school binder with all of the kids info. for myself!

...I'm pretty proud of myself...
(there will probably be a blog post about this soon)  


...anyway onto the topic at hand...

(continue reading after the jump)

...this week's menu...
Monday:  BLTs, baby!

Tuesday:  Oven roasted chicken and broccoli bites (a new-to-my-family-recipe)

Wednesday:  Soup and salad

Thursday:  Italian chicken (another new recipe)

Friday:  Pizza night!

Saturday:  Leftovers

Sunday:  Ollie's birthday dinner...  apple juice, spaghetti with "Gramma's sauce" and spinach on the side (all his requests!)

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment