Monday, September 16, 2013

This week's menu... 9/16/13-9/22/13...

Good Monday morning!  I'm feeling exhausted after a busy and chilly Midwest weekend.  Fall seems to be in full swing here...  so much that I'm thinking I need to make some pumpkin spice coffee today. 


It's also time to start my fall/winter craft projects.  This means Halloween costumes, slippers and hats!  (Oh, my!)

This week's menu looks kind of autumnal, even...  meat, slowcooker meals, stews...  Mmmmm....


...this week's menu...

Monday:  Italian pot roast and mashed potatoes

Tuesday:  summer squash and sausage stew (with Italian sausage instead of andouille) and salad

Wednesday:  roasted chicken thighs with lemon and oregano (I think I'll be using oranges instead...  we'll see) and veggies

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday:  pizza night!

Saturday:  Brats, maybe?  ...possibly with homemade buns...?

Sunday:  honey mustard pork chops

What's on your menu this week?

What part of fall gets you the most excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment