Monday, November 11, 2013

This week's menu... 11/11/13-11/17/13...

So, I'm doing things a little differently this week...  My friend, Nikki, recently sent me a message saying that she wanted to do this:  wholeliving.com's action plan

Well, my weight-loss could use a kick in the butt, that's for sure.  To be honest, I've hit a BIG plateau and haven't really been motivated lately (thank goodness I haven't gained anything, but I haven't been losing the weight I'd like to either).  I figure that a little motivation from my friend and from Martha Stewart won't hurt.

Because I'm a mother and a wife, I'm planning my meals *around* Whole Living's action plan, I'm most likely not going to follow it exactly (this time, at least).  I'll be adding in extra proteins and making minor changes to keep my husband and kids happy and full.

(we'll be sharing more about this on Create! Don't Consume! as we go)

So, here it is...

...this week's menu...


Monday:  Creamy Broccoli Soup and salmon filet

Tuesday:  Cauliflower "Rice" Stir Fry (I'll make regular, white rice for the family...  maybe some egg rolls or something else from the freezer, too)

Wednesday:  Creamy Broccoli Soup and roasted chicken thighs

Thursday:  Roasted Portobellos With Kale (this is also pizza night, so I'll probably throw in a frozen pizza topped with a little chopped portabello)


Saturday:  Roasted Portobellos With Kale (again, I'll let the kids make "pizzas")


What's on your menu this week?
Are you trying to stay healthy during the holiday season, or are you waiting to eat healthy until the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment