Sunday, November 17, 2013

This week's menu... 11/18/13-11/24/13...

So, last week's menu didn't go quite as planned...  While the recipes were fantastic,  I got bored eating the same meals so often.  If you look at the action plan, you'll see what I mean - lots of eating the same soup for dinner, then lunch, then dinner two nights later...  I just couldn't do it.  Maybe I'll try again after the holidays.

On a different note:  I'm officially down 25 lbs. since January!  Yay!

...and now for today's business...
...this week's menu...
Monday:  mushroom toast

Tuesday:  beef stew (made with Sunday's leftovers)

Wednesday:  [whatever] soup [I have in the freezer] and salad

Thursday:  pizza night

Friday:  spaghetti night

Saturday:  chicken tenders and broccoli bites (made by the girls)

Sunday:  veggie stir-fry, egg rolls and pot stickers

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment