Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My April inspiration...

And the winner is (drum roll, please)...

MAKE PIEROGI!

Yay!  I can't wait to try this one!

Last month's goal was "make moussaka" ...which I later learned that I had misspelled.  I mean to write musaka, which is the version that my fiance grew up on.  Moussaka is the Greek variety, which is pretty different.  Since my fiance's birthday was April 1st, I ended up completing my March goal a day late.  Oh, well.  If you want to know how I made it, you can find my recipe here.

Even though I was late with that specific goal, I did an extra one last month that should make up for my tardiness, right?  ::wink, wink::

Yum.

I poached an egg!  Well, about 7 of them actually.  For some strange reason, the idea of poached eggs always weirded me out.  Making them and eating them.  This is part of why I set that goal for myself.  and the result?  Ah-friggin-mazing!  I *love* them!  Check out this video if you want to learn how to do something that's so insanely easy and delicious that I have no idea why I had such an odd aversion:

No comments:

Post a Comment