Monday, May 6, 2013

This week's menu...

Oh, yawn...  I thought weekends were supposed to give you a chance to relax/recover from the rest of the week......  so why am I always so tired on Mondays?  I spent the weekend planning then planting our backyard garden with a friend (post coming soon-ish...  along with the organizing stuff).  Ugh, I'm so tired from it!!!  I guess this is a reminder that I need to get back on track with my exercise...

Anyway, menu planning is a little more of a challenge this week; I'm not sure when I'll make it to the store for various reasons...  kids meetings, concerts, etc.  So, I'm pretty much working out of the pantry and fridge/freezers this week...  good thing I've stocked up over the past couple of weeks, huh?

(read more after the jump)



...this week's menu...

Monday- hamburgers with homemade buns and oven fries (we never got around to this meal last week, so it has moved on to this week)

Tuesday- soup and salad

Wednesday- pasta with Gramma's spaghetti sauce recipe ...I'm hoping that I can get her to come over and help me make some, since I've been asking for this recipe for *years*!  (It's one of those that she doesn't have written down anywhere, so as she shows me, I'll jot it down so I can keep it and pass it on to the kids)

Thursday- leftovers/free for all!!!

Friday- pizza night

Saturday- BBQ chicken legs on the grill!  ...and whatever veggies the store has on sale...  maybe some grilled fruit, too?

Sunday- Mother's day....  I refuse to cook.

What wore you out over the weekend?  ...What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment