Thursday, October 10, 2013

"American Horror Story", Witches brew and pumpkin flavored *everything*, oh my!

Oh man, am I enjoying this month!

I've recently started watching "American Horror Story" from the beginning on Netflix, and I'm hooked.  I love everything about this show.  Especially when paired with my pumpkin spice coffee.

Last night, my friend Nikki and I got together, shared a bottle of Witches Brew (my favorite $5 wine) and did some planning/blogging, and stayed up way too late...  We came up with a neat idea to talk about a food item (or a few) each month.  This month, we chose pumpkins and winter squash --which we posted about today.

Hmm, what else?  ...I'm going to start my Halloween costume tonight...  I'm going as a fox (I made a tail a few years ago), so I'll be making this hat.

Oh, and we're going to the pumpkin farm tomorrow!  Yay!

I think I might have to make a fall bucket list.  There are some great ideas here.

...Now for a scary movie with the husband...

Can you tell I'm tired?
Do you get spacey and jump from one topic to the next when you're over-tired?



No comments:

Post a Comment