Monday, October 21, 2013

This week's menu... 10/21/13-10/27/13...

I realized as I was typing up this week's menu just how lazy I'm feeling toward cooking this week...  and you know what?  I'm gonna go ahead and allow it.  Time needs to go toward more important things this week...  like Halloween costumes and winter knitting.  Especially with the possibility of snow in tomorrow's forecast.  

REALLY, Illinois???  Snow in October?!?!  

Lamesauce.

...this week's menu...

Monday:  beef stew (made with the leftovers from the pot roast...  YUM)

Tuesday:  leftovers

Wednesday:  oven roasted chicken and potatoes

Thursday:  pizza night

Friday:  macaroni and cheese (the school's big Halloween party is Friday night, which means I have to make something quick and easy)

Saturday:  spaghetti (I realize that I'm making pasta two nights [and two weeks] in a row, but Rye was sad that she missed last week's spaghetti while she was at her dad's house, so here it is again)

Sunday:  veggie stir-fry with frozen goodies from Costco



No comments:

Post a Comment